Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PCRO 10th Region Coverage

Featured Replies

You are going to be busy fellas!

  • Author
You are going to be busy fellas!

 

divide and conquer, my friend!

divide and conquer, my friend!

I hope you are well stocked-up on good "Fireside Chat" material for tonight's girls games from the Middle School. Both are going to be brutal blow-outs.

Can @Mustang be a special guest? And possibly throw in some color

  • Author
I hope you are well stocked-up on good "Fireside Chat" material for tonight's girls games from the Middle School. Both are going to be brutal blow-outs.

 

I've got tomorrow's games. Should be closer but not much better. I'm looking forward to the final on Saturday.

Can @Mustang be a special guest? And possibly throw in some color

 

If Mustang threw in some color, I bet it would be green!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.