Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Western Kentucky junior day

Featured Replies

What Kentucky boys went?

QB Patrick Henschen from NewCath.

Cole Kirby from Franklin-Simpson

Legend Brumbaugh QB from LexCath was there.

Ray Horton and Cole Bentley of Belfry both attended

 

Fairly sure Paintsville's Kent Phelps was there as well

Dante' Hendrix WR/DB - Cooper

QB Patrick Henschen from NewCath.

 

You all over him now that Smith has moved on?

You all over him now that Smith has moved on?

 

Excuse me? Patrick asked me to help him send his film out and I was glad to help. Now he has over a handful of schools in contact with him. I said it before I will help any kid get his film out to coaches.

Legend Brumbaugh QB from LexCath was there.

 

Thought he would be a shoe in with UK with his dad being there and all.

Thought he would be a shoe in with UK with his dad being there and all.

 

Already have 2 QBs committed in the class.

Already have 2 QBs committed in the class.

 

He's a good kid and a good talent. Hope he lands somewhere.

Already have 2 QBs committed in the class.

 

I thought Walker Wood committed there as an athlete. I could be mistaken.

I thought Walker Wood committed there as an athlete. I could be mistaken.

 

I could be wrong but I think he's going to get his shot at QB first.

Excuse me? Patrick asked me to help him send his film out and I was glad to help. Now he has over a handful of schools in contact with him. I said it before I will help any kid get his film out to coaches.

 

The coaches at New Cath can't type email addresses into Hudl? That's all it takes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.