Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NBA 3 Point Contest

Featured Replies

I wish they would add more people and make it longer. 16 people to 8 people to 4 people to 2 people and then a champ. This event goes by way too fast and is highly entertaining.

  • Author

I agree it goes so fast but I'm not sure about adding too many rounds because fatigue might be a factor like in the old Home Run Derby setup.

 

What I would like to see .....instead of the 5th Money Ball and a Rack of Money Balls is the player have some control over where the money balls are placed. So you could place the 9 Money Balls wherever you want.

 

Or maybe give them 8 Money Balls and 2 Super Money Balls worth 3 points and 15 regular balls and let them put them anywhere they want in the racks.

The Draymond/Kevin Hart 3 point contest was hilarious on top of the actual competition.

I agree it goes so fast but I'm not sure about adding too many rounds because fatigue might be a factor like in the old Home Run Derby setup.

 

What I would like to see .....instead of the 5th Money Ball and a Rack of Money Balls is the player have some control over where the money balls are placed. So you could place the 9 Money Balls wherever you want.

 

Or maybe give them 8 Money Balls and 2 Super Money Balls worth 3 points and 15 regular balls and let them put them anywhere they want in the racks.

 

I kind of like the idea of letting them place the money balls where they want...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.