February 5, 201610 yr Apparently not and newspaper calls for audit. Those Dems seem to be prepping to cheat their way into the WH by doing a dry run. And you Liberalcrats can't defend having to flip a coin as to decide who won' either Hillary had more votes or she didn't. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/04/something-smells-des-moines-register-calls-for-audit-iowa-dem-caucus.html?intcmp=hpbt1
February 5, 201610 yr Author Shocked that no DEM on here isnt defending the votes. It jsut goes to prove what I said all along. Elections like this are rigged. I should bet my house and cars that Hillary is already the chosen one. No way a persons vote counts. It will be fixed however the ones in charge want it.
February 5, 201610 yr It jsut goes to prove what I said all along. Elections like this are rigged. Kinda like Bush in Florida?
February 5, 201610 yr Author Kinda like Bush in Florida? Exactly. no one will ever convince me otherwise it wasnt rigged. It the Illuminati thing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.