Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Boyd County

Featured Replies

Thoughts/Predictions?

 

1st place seed up for grabs in this one.

Where is this one played?

Nevermind, I looked, it's at Boyd. I'll take the Lions.

Seen 'em both. Boyd by 8.

  • Author

IMO Ashland should win. But as much as I hate to say it, I think Boyd will end up pulling it out. For some reason, Ashland doesn't play well against Boyd, it may be a head thing. Not taking away from Boyd's defense, I just think it a mental thing.

IMO Ashland should win. But as much as I hate to say it, I think Boyd will end up pulling it out. For some reason, Ashland doesn't play well against Boyd, it may be a head thing. Not taking away from Boyd's defense, I just think it a mental thing.

Curious why you think Ashland should win? Based on what?

  • Author

Based on record, common opponents, and watching both teams a number of times. I think Ashland has a better supporting cast. I know Anderson does the majority scoring, just think Ashland has the edge. JMO. Again, I feel Boyd will win, I just don't want them to. Prove me wrong, Ashland.

Based on record, common opponents, and watching both teams a number of times. I think Ashland has a better supporting cast. I know Anderson does the majority scoring, just think Ashland has the edge. JMO. Again, I feel Boyd will win, I just don't want them to. Prove me wrong, Ashland.

Boyd has a better record in region. I don't see any way either would be favored with the exception of home court advantage.

Ashland is much improved this year, no doubt. But all of Ashland's four losses this season have been convincing losses, an average of 16ppg. Ashland's first loss of the season was a 15 point loss to Boyd.

 

As much as I would love to see Ashland pull this one off, I'm just not sure they are there yet. With this being a rivalry, along with how up and down the 16th region is this season anything can happen, but my brain tells me Boyd wins this one and wins the district seeding.

Boyd won this one by 12 or 13 I believe.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.