Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Rankings & Weekly Review (1-31-16)

Featured Replies

  • Author
If and when he does pack up and go somewhere else, it will have absolutely nothing to do with anything related to athletic reasons, right?

 

Others can discuss those things. I'm just sharing what the talk has been.

 

I will say that I am a HUGE Dontaie Allen fan, and I firmly believe he's one of the best players in the Region and he's just a freshman. I've had the good fortune of getting to know him a bit, and what I like most about him is that he's such a polite young man.

 

I really hope to be able to make the 10-12 minute drive to watch him play in Falmouth for the next few years.

Just think of the team Pendleton COULD'VE had.....

 

Antrobus, Allen, Crawford, and Wood. Talk about a scary sight with Keaton coaching them. Unfortunately things didn't fall into place.

  • Author

Brossart has a tough slate this week:

 

at Augusta on Tuesday

at Pendleton on Thursday

at Lawnboy (NewCath) on Saturday

This week should will be a great week to watch 10th region basketball!! a lot of people are playing 10th region opponents. Paris plays Bryan station on wed and MoCo on Friday.

Thanks for the correction.

 

You do a great job Randy I look forward to the 10th review every week!

Hopefully he finds a team that will want to play with him! Right now seems like there might be a lil jealousy and he is being "froze out" by some of his teammates!

I heard a rumor about maybe North Hardin?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.