Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset Briar Jumpers

Featured Replies

The Jumpers first scrimmage is tomorrow night and I want to wish you young men the best this year!! Let's build on last year!! Make your fans and yourselves proud!! GO JUMPERS!!!!:thumb:

I wish all of the young men that make friday nights so good for us a great and healthy season. Thanks Guys!!!

The Jumpers first scrimmage is tomorrow night and I want to wish you young men the best this year!! Let's build on last year!! Make your fans and yourselves proud!! GO JUMPERS!!!!:thumb:

I wish all of the young men that make friday nights so good for us a great and healthy season. Thanks Guys!!!

 

A very classy post for a newcomer!:thumb: Nice to see another Jumper fan on here to talk to.

The Jumpers first scrimmage is tomorrow night and I want to wish you young men the best this year!! Let's build on last year!! Make your fans and yourselves proud!! GO JUMPERS!!!!:thumb:

I wish all of the young men that make friday nights so good for us a great and healthy season. Thanks Guys!!!

 

 

Nice post, I wish the jumpers well in all but one game this year, I hope they represent D-7 well. :thumb:

I will be at the scrimmage tomorrow. It will be great to see the two teams work on some things before the season kicks off. I hope Somerset can come out of the scrimmage with alot of positive things. Most importantly, i hope neither Somerset or Mercer have any injuries. See ya there.

I will be at the scrimmage tomorrow. It will be great to see the two teams work on some things before the season kicks off. I hope Somerset can come out of the scrimmage with alot of positive things. Most importantly, i hope neither Somerset or Mercer have any injuries. See ya there.

 

I would love to hear some updates of how the scrimmage goes tomorrow night. Unfortunately I wont be able to attend the scrimmage with it being in Mercer Co.

The Jumpers first scrimmage is tomorrow night and I want to wish you young men the best this year!! Let's build on last year!! Make your fans and yourselves proud!! GO JUMPERS!!!!:thumb:

I wish all of the young men that make friday nights so good for us a great and healthy season. Thanks Guys!!!

 

I speak for all the players when I say if it wasnt for the fans our friday nights wouldnt be as fun! Hope you will be able to make it to all of our home games and the road ones if possible! We are planning on having just as exciting of a season as we did last year!

I speak for all the players when I say if it wasnt for the fans our friday nights wouldnt be as fun! Hope you will be able to make it to all of our home games and the road ones if possible! We are planning on having just as exciting of a season as we did last year!

 

I'll be there for you guys throughout the whole season if possible!!!! I'll even lead the escort back from the state championship game if we win..:thumb: Heck if you win it all I may even let you know who ride with me in my car..ha ha. Good luck guys this year.

I'll be there for you guys throughout the whole season if possible!!!! I'll even lead the escort back from the state championship game if we win..:thumb: Heck if you win it all I may even let you know who ride with me in my car..ha ha. Good luck guys this year.

 

Come in uniform, we dont care. If you escort us home, I wanna drive!:fire: I would put that you know who in the back in hand cuffs :lol:

Now I know as a fine young student athlete you wouldnt want to speed, especially in a police cruiser. You do know that we dont have to win anything to put (blank) in the back seat.

I always wondered how fast they would run, just incase i needed to outrun one. It would be hilarious if you know who was put in the back of a cruiser with a hidden camera...I think he would cry!

The Jumpers first scrimmage is tomorrow night and I want to wish you young men the best this year!! Let's build on last year!! Make your fans and yourselves proud!! GO JUMPERS!!!!:thumb:

I wish all of the young men that make friday nights so good for us a great and healthy season. Thanks Guys!!!

 

Just found out about the scrimmage tomorrow night! Even though my son graduated last year, I'll be at every scrimmage and game. I need a Football fix bad!!!

I think the Jumpers win the region again this year!

Nice post, I wish the jumpers well in all but one game this year, I hope they represent D-7 well. :thumb:

 

Good luck to The Campers too LC99. That was one heck of an entertaining game last year, I hope this year's can come close. As much as I love to root for the Jumpers I can honestly say there isn't a team in our Region that I have any dislike for. I know most of the other teams don't consider us a "mountain" team but when I played we were in a district with Corbin and Middlesboro and played Laurel and Cumberland every year so we identified with the mountain schools more. You always have some very insightful comments regarding our area--keep them up. Ohh and I'm looking forward to kicking your rear in WF's fantasy league this year :thumb:

 

On a side note, is it just me or is 20 teams at least 4-6 too many for that league?

  • Author

I am with ya there 60, our sons have left this group something to build on and I cannot wait. Looks like we are road tripping this season all the way to Louisville I hope!!

I am with ya there 60, our sons have left this group something to build on and I cannot wait. Looks like we are road tripping this season all the way to Louisville I hope!!

 

I think its great that even though your sons have graduated you remain a solid supporter of Jumper Football! Hope to see a bunch of people tonight in Mercer County!

Good luck to The Campers too LC99. That was one heck of an entertaining game last year, I hope this year's can come close. As much as I love to root for the Jumpers I can honestly say there isn't a team in our Region that I have any dislike for. I know most of the other teams don't consider us a "mountain" team but when I played we were in a district with Corbin and Middlesboro and played Laurel and Cumberland every year so we identified with the mountain schools more. You always have some very insightful comments regarding our area--keep them up. Ohh and I'm looking forward to kicking your rear in WF's fantasy league this year :thumb:

 

On a side note, is it just me or is 20 teams at least 4-6 too many for that league?

 

Its not just you.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.