Augusta 67 St. Patrick 61

Was told by a St. Pat mother that he had attended St. Pat his 9th, 10th & 12th years. Only went to Mason Co. his Jr. Year. If this is true, it would be tough for O'hearn to cut him every year. If it is not accurate, MasonCo16, you could be dead-on. Anybody else confirm? The kid can play for anybody in 10th.

Was told by a St. Pat mother that he had attended St. Pat his 9th, 10th & 12th years. Only went to Mason Co. his Jr. Year. If this is true, it would be tough for O'hearn to cut him every year. If it is not accurate, MasonCo16, you could be dead-on. Anybody else confirm? The kid can play for anybody in 10th.

Just a bit mixed up, he went to st pat 9th 11th and 12th, mason for 10th, honestly wasn't that good the first time I saw him, but has improved by leaps and bounds since then. His brothers were a force on the maysville streetball scene, always wondered why they never suited up for the royals.

This young man, Frey, has worked really hard on his game this year and it shows. He deserves the appreciation of his play and the respect he is now getting. :thumb:

From what I hear he worked all summer and that kids is how you get better.

Just a bit mixed up, he went to st pat 9th 11th and 12th, mason for 10th, honestly wasn't that good the first time I saw him, but has improved by leaps and bounds since then. His brothers were a force on the maysville streetball scene, always wondered why they never suited up for the royals.

As did I. I figured that if they didn't get a chance to play at MC they would go elsewhere.... His brothers had some skill on the streets!