Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 74 Boone County 46

Featured Replies

5 Breds in double figures, very nice ladies. :ylsuper: Balanced scoring like that will win a lot of games.

 

Davenport 16

Pangallo 15

Breen 13

Rice 12

Schalk 10

Zimmerman 4

Kuetemeyer 2

Bin 2

Two teams going in different directions. Unfortunate for Boone.

NCC seems to be improving every week and playing well together. Rice getting better and better, playing with more confidence she had some really strong moves to the basket. Pangallo shot lights I don't think she missed a shot all night.

And it doesn't get any easier for Boone this week. SK tomorrow, Campbell on Wednesday and Ryle on Friday. Tough Stretch.

I thought Boone looked decent earlier this year. I saw them knock off Holy Cross in overtime.

And it doesn't get any easier for Boone this week. SK tomorrow, Campbell on Wednesday and Ryle on Friday. Tough Stretch.

 

I maybe way off on this but I see Boone winning 1 out of these 3 games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.