Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nebraska 72 Michigan State 71

Featured Replies

Final. Interesting. 3 loses in a row for MSU. Rule of 3s I guess.

I give up. There was no way on Earth this outcome was going to happen...and it did.

 

Yes, I will be the moron that will STILL roll Sparty into (at least) the Elite 8.

Filling out NCAA Tournament brackets should be fun this season :thumb:

I give up. There was no way on Earth this outcome was going to happen...and it did.

 

Yes, I will be the moron that will STILL roll Sparty into (at least) the Elite 8.

 

It's Sparty. We both know they're still going to close out the season with an 8-game win streak, get a four seed then go on a run.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.