Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/Scott predictions

Augusta at Scott 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Augusta at Scott

    • Augusta (11-5)
      12%
    • Scott (6-11)
      87%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Panthers visit the Eagles on Tuesday, and both teams enter having lost 2 in a row.

 

Who comes out on top?

It looks like a Tuesday night in Taylor Mill is in my future.

 

Both teams are coming up our schedule, and Scott is a key district seeding game.

Again for me like other games, Augusta has proven they can play with anyone in the region, it just depends on what team shows up. I had the pleasure of seeing them in action against a Paris team that didn't empress me after all I had heard about them. But on another note Scott has shown potential at being top 3 also. Don't let the record fool you they started the season with a tonight schedule beating Pendleton Clark and playing Mason to 6 points. These two teams have both beaten a Simon Kenton team that put mason down big. I think these two teams are well matched and should be a great game, with all of that said I think I'm going to take Scott In a close one 67-63 Augusta has to foul late to make it 4 I think home court helps the Eagles take this one. Hopefully I can make this one going to have to bribe the wife with dinner. Good luck to both teams.

Scott by 15. Augusta has been playing awful lately and and I don't think they can turn it around just yet.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.