Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Newport updates

Featured Replies

Game is at Newport.

 

I figured I'd get this out of the way now, so I don't have to do it on my phone.

 

Newport Roster

 

2 Marcus Mullins

4 Makhi McGuire

5 MeKell Burries

00 Kameron Covington

11 Kedan Davis

15 Najae Williams

20 Ethan Snapp

21 Najee Williams

23 Tahj Harding

24 Dee Joseph

25 William Beamon

30 Kamren Crim

33 Anthony Harmon

34 Antonio Jennings

  • Replies 92
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knew Mullins would come back for the NCC game. I thought he was done for the season.

Everyone knew Mullins would come back for the NCC game. I thought he was done for the season.
Might want to ask Walter the beat writer for all things Covington Holmes and Newport Wildcats. Anything else a sentence or two. Anybody care to add to the Newport/Lloyd thread.
  • Author
Everyone knew Mullins would come back for the NCC game. I thought he was done for the season.

 

I just copied the Newport roster from the KHSAA website, I don't know the status of Mullins...if he is playing or not.

  • Author

JV update........

 

Got here late 2nd quarter.

 

Halftime

 

NewCath 23

Newport 16

  • Author

End of 3rd

 

NewCath 38

Newport 26

  • Author

Final

 

NewCath 53

Newport 36

Not sure the Wilcats will have someone big enough to contain Weyer for the game.

  • Author

Mullins not playing tonight, will be back playing next week.

  • Author

Very healthy crowd on hand for this one.

 

The Holy Cross players here.

  • Author

NewCath starters

 

Hall

B. Anderson

E. Anderson

Moeves

Weyer

  • Author

Newport

 

Harmon

Covington

Hollis

Davis

Snapp

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.