10th Region Rankings & Weekly Review (1-10-16)

No gap at all if you ask me. My Polar Bears played the #1 #5 and ##8 teams close losses to all three by a total Of 15pts combined one took double OT. Also defeated the #4 team on this list a couple weeks ago.

If I recall correctly only one of those games were away from the Igloo and it was the 1st game of the year. Home court advantage is a big difference. The 10th just needs some consistency.

Mason, Campbell, Montgomery, and Paris IMO are the top teams. Yes the Royals have been beaten by 2 of those teams by double digits but the games were really close until the last 2 minutes of game time when they started fouling to try to extend the game.

GRC, Scott, and Brossart can't be counted out because they've proven they can beat the top teams.

Pendleton, Bracken, and Augusta can play with the top teams but it takes a extremely big effort and poor play from the opposing team to pull the upset. Plus all 3 have really really good coaches.

But when it comes down to it I think the Championship will be between the Camels, Indians, Hounds, and Royals.

I think the All A this week will help sort out the Paris, Bracken Brossart, Augusta mysteries.

I keep telling myself that too, but they'll all probably be multiple OT games or something. :lol2:

Augusta beat Bracken at Bracken in 2 OT's, then Bracken beat Brossart at Bracken in 1 OT.