January 7, 201610 yr UofL favored but life on the road in the ACC is tough. NC State will be looking for revenge for their NCAA tourney ouster in 2015 and UofL will look to avenge the Valentine's Day loss at the Yum! to NC State. Can Onuaku continue to make progress? NC State is not huge on the front line, but athletic. Will Lewis rebound from the ankle sprain? Does Mitchell increase his minutes? Can the UofL defense contain Barber who is averaging 22.9 pts/game? Should be fun.
January 7, 201610 yr I'd say Louisville fairly well avenged the regular season loss by knocking them out of the NCAA tournament last year. This has emerged as my favorite early hoops rivalry in the new league. Don't enjoy NC State; they've been mostly unpleasant. I hope Louisville wins by a million. I think Louisville gets a big game out of Lee and comes away with a really nice road win.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.