Go Pro Camera

doomer

Santa brought me a Go Pro Hero+ for Christmas. Does anyone else use a Go Pro? I was thinking I have to take up hangliding, wing jumping or extreme skiing now. Ok, maybe not. But I do scuba dive, cycle and horseback ride. I am hoping that I will get some videos, but I am not sure yet how I will view them. Of course this week I may be diving in the back yard.

Santa brought me a Go Pro Hero+ for Christmas. Does anyone else use a Go Pro? I was thinking I have to take up hangliding, wing jumping or extreme skiing now. Ok, maybe not. But I do scuba dive, cycle and horseback ride. I am hoping that I will get some videos, but I am not sure yet how I will view them. Of course this week I may be diving in the back yard.

If you see any good fish while diving in the backyard, be sure to give me a ring.

My daughter uses one for eventing horse trials. We have the Hero 3+ and it has wifi so it can download directly to your phone and then you can post it to social media. Very easy to use.

If I googled you avatar would I see your daughter riding?

• 7 months later...
If I googled you avatar would I see your daughter riding?

Have you used your GoPro yet. I was uploading some videos and remembered this thread. We have a few videos out there now. This one was from June at the horse park.

[video=youtube_share;hdghpLqOYcU]