Merry Christmas

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Thanks to Guru and crew for taking the time to maintain the forum. It brings me a lot of insight and information and also some comic relief at times! Lol. We sometimes do get into deep conversations and some bickering at times, but I am confident that every poster feels the way I do in that we wish nothing but success for our young ladies. Many of the posters are parents of these fine young women, and many of them, good or bad, read these threads. I just ask that we keep that in mind when we post or respond to the threads. I will now take leave of my soap box and again wish everyone a most joyous holiday season (trying to be politically correct lol), and much success and a prayer for good health to all of our athletes in the New Year!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Thanks to Guru and crew for taking the time to maintain the forum. It brings me a lot of insight and information and also some comic relief at times! Lol. We sometimes do get into deep conversations and some bickering at times, but I am confident that every poster feels the way I do in that we wish nothing but success for our young ladies. Many of the posters are parents of these fine young women, and many of them, good or bad, read these threads. I just ask that we keep that in mind when we post or respond to the threads. I will now take leave of my soap box and again wish everyone a most joyous holiday season (trying to be politically correct lol), and much success and a prayer for good health to all of our athletes in the New Year!

Merry Christmas! Wishing a certain young lady a healthy recovery from her stress fracture!