SHELBY SPENCER TRIMBLE

IN NORTHWEST KENTUCKY

HANCOCK OHIO

IN SOUTH CENTRAL KENTUCKY

BUTLER EDMONSON GRAYSON

HART LOGAN SIMPSON

WARREN

wms_iNWS.png

Decided to leave work early, 3pm. The reports I'd seen said the worst would be in the Louisville area around 5. I'm driving just south of Paoli, approaching Rego, when my phone's emergency alert goes off and the alert says there is a tornado warming in my area. Turn the radio station to 840 am, and lo and behold, they list the towns and Rego is one of them! HWY 150 is very curvy and hilly, but rockmom was doing 70 in the straight areas. @Run To State would have been proud. :lol2: Reports from work are a lot of debris and some flooding at the Resort. Thankfully, the worst I had to deal with was sustained winds of about 60mph. But I literally out ran that one. I'm home now and EXHAUSTED. :lol2:

Decided to leave work early, 3pm. The reports I'd seen said the worst would be in the Louisville area around 5. I'm driving just south of Paoli, approaching Rego, when my phone's emergency alert goes off and the alert says there is a tornado warming in my area. Turn the radio station to 840 am, and lo and behold, they list the towns and Rego is one of them! HWY 150 is very curvy and hilly, but rockmom was doing 70 in the straight areas. @Run To State would have been proud. :lol2: Reports from work are a lot of debris and some flooding at the Resort. Thankfully, the worst I had to deal with was sustained winds of about 60mph. But I literally out ran that one. I'm home now and EXHAUSTED. :lol2:

Glad you made it home ok.

Nothing like a tornado warming. :D

Gun shots and tornadoes! As clean living as you are, evil forces keep trying to bring you to the dark side.