Holy Cross vs Ryle - Live on HC Internet Radio - 12/18

Catch all the action tonight live as the Holy Cross Indians (5-2) welcome in the Ryle Raiders (3-2) to the Finn Activity Center. Game time is set for 7:30 pm.

We will be on the air around 7:00 pm to catch the pregame festivities which will include the girls receiving their state championship rings from last year.

Click below link to access live broadcast.

Widget

I think this one may be a challenge for the Indians. Not sure they can turn Ryle over enough to keep it even. Ryle seems to have figured some things out and I think their size will bother HC. Unless HC can find a way to hit some threes, I think Ryle will get the W here.

Ryle's height will present issues for HC, however Ryle will have to solve for HC speed. It should be a good game.

X-factor: HC will be getting their state championship rings prior to the game. HC will be on cloud 9 at home and expect a strong start. Ryle will need a good start or will find themselves having to play catch-up.

Sounds like a good game. Details' date=' details.[/quote']

Hard fought game by both teams. Ryle jumps out to quick 9 point lead in this one with great defense but Lady Indians did not quit. Ryle's length bothered HC all night. M Schwartz leading scorer for Ryle with 18 and Mclendon kept HC in it with 16. Not a great shooting night overall for Ryle. If they hit normal % this is double digit win.

But credit both teams for max effort. Nice W for Ryle. Good luck to HC rest of way.