Are all teams doing Two a day Practices?

Somerset is having camp days as well. 9:30 am to 5 pm to be exact. These are the days where you figure out who is going to give it 110 % every time they are on the field and when it comes down to it in the 4th quarter who will be there to step up and make the big play!
Well then Danville is not cheating!!! They are having camp.:banana:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say this,my son has had the best week of the summer!!! Not the most fun,but the most productive!!! I see a major change mental and physical.All I can say is good luck to all of the Kids("YOUNG MEN")that are playing football this season!Hardwork will always Payoff!

I have been through 3 a days and it is the best practice a football player can ever go through. Physically it gets you ready because you are constantly working all day and training your muscles for the long haul unlike a 2 hour practice where after it is done you just go home and rest. Mentally it pushes you because you become tired and have to push yourself which in the end will payoff! I am looking forward to our camp days in two weeks!

Let's clear this up first, which is something we have to do every time at this point into the season.

You CAN have voluntary practices with helmets only after the Dead Period until July 15th.

The DEAD PERIOD ended JULY 9.

Practice CANNOT be mandatory from July 10th through July 14th. And you CANNOT wear shoulder pads with your helmets.

Conditioning, passing, fundamental work can all go on with Helmets from July 10th to July 14th. However it cannot be mandatory.

Let's clear this up first, which is something we have to do every time at this point into the season.

You CAN have voluntary practices with helmets only after the Dead Period until July 15th.

The DEAD PERIOD ended JULY 9.

Practice CANNOT be mandatory from July 10th through July 14th. And you CANNOT wear shoulder pads with your helmets.

Conditioning, passing, fundamental work can all go on with Helmets from July 10th to July 14th. However it cannot be mandatory.

Thank you for getting this straight.;)