Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen County 64 Gallatin County 46

Featured Replies

Final from Warsaw. GC had the right game plan, but OC was too much in the second half.

Carson Williams with 18 for Owen and Mason Wilson with 11 for Gallatin.

Wasn't really impressed at all.

Wasn't really impressed at all.

 

With who?

With Owen

Wasn't really impressed at all.

 

An 18 point win at a place that we've struggled at in the past.....I'll take it.

  • Author

The stat sheet I saw after game had Gallatin shooting 80% (12-15, 3-3 from beyond the arc) and still trailed by 6. They shot 58% for the game and committed just 5 turnovers and lost by 18. Great game plan by Coach Jones. That shows how good the Rebels really are.

The stat sheet I saw after game had Gallatin shooting 80% (12-15, 3-3 from beyond the arc) and still trailed by 6. They shot 58% for the game and committed just 5 turnovers and lost by 18. Great game plan by Coach Jones. That shows how good the Rebels really are.

 

WOW!

Adjustments in the 3rd quarter by Owen County were the difference as the Rebels held Gallatin County to just 6 points while scoring 15. If you count the 2 three pointers going into halftime by McDonald, a 21-6 spread really was the difference.

 

Owen showed what coaches have been saying. It's not just the Carson Williams show. You have to guard everyone. McDonald, Toftness, Dunaway, McAnally, you name them.

 

You have to see the behind the back pass that Big Mike had to a trailing Toftness (I believe) for a layup on a runout. It was something else. If I can find the link, I'll post it.

 

As Mack said, great game plan by Coach Jones. The Wildcats just couldn't sustain it.

Adjustments in the 3rd quarter by Owen County were the difference as the Rebels held Gallatin County to just 6 points while scoring 15. If you count the 2 three pointers going into halftime by McDonald, a 21-6 spread really was the difference.

 

Owen showed what coaches have been saying. It's not just the Carson Williams show. You have to guard everyone. McDonald, Toftness, Dunaway, McAnally, you name them.

 

You have to see the behind the back pass that Big Mike had to a trailing Toftness (I believe) for a layup on a runout. It was something else. If I can find the link, I'll post it.

 

As Mack said, great game plan by Coach Jones. The Wildcats just couldn't sustain it.

 

Also, if you can post a clip of his technical!

Adjustments in the 3rd quarter by Owen County were the difference as the Rebels held Gallatin County to just 6 points while scoring 15. If you count the 2 three pointers going into halftime by McDonald, a 21-6 spread really was the difference.

 

Owen showed what coaches have been saying. It's not just the Carson Williams show. You have to guard everyone. McDonald, Toftness, Dunaway, McAnally, you name them.

 

You have to see the behind the back pass that Big Mike had to a trailing Toftness (I believe) for a layup on a runout. It was something else. If I can find the link, I'll post it.

 

As Mack said, great game plan by Coach Jones. The Wildcats just couldn't sustain it.

Possibly the best pass I have seen in a high school game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.