13th Region Rankings Dec. 14-20

Les

A loss is a loss, fellas, 32 pt win over corbin and a win over ballard must not mean anything, CC is the #1 ranked team in the mountains by wymt, ranked inside the top 25 in every poll, and ahead of South in every poll but Les's poll, He was on the North bandwagon last year early i guess this year its south

LOL. I'm sorry I've not got Clay No. 1 right now. Maybe they will be soon. The Tigers have a very good team and myself and Coach Marcum are good friends. But anyway, thanks for reading my rankings. We love to get the hits!!!

I look forward to seeing the result when these 2 teams play. Does that happen in the regular season?

I disagree that a loss is a loss as it relates to determining a team's ranking. If an unranked college team loses by 1 point to a top 5 team, that will generally do more to improve their RPI than a win over an unranked team.

However, Clay's win over Ballard is pretty solid win.

Yes they play @ South Laurel during regular season and have the potential to meet in the finals of the wymt mountain classic. Both teams are very good, South has what Clay strugfles against in a dominate big man , one the best if not the best in state, but Clay has some of the best guards in the state , it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

South Laurel & Clay Co. are both very good this year, so I could see either at #1. I think Knox Central may be a little low, I would put them above both Corbin and Whitley Co. I would drop OBI down a few notches at this point as well.

• 4 weeks later...
South Laurel must be really really good. Clay County is in the BGP Top 20 Rankings and South Laurel isn't.

I'm not sure if you knew but after Harln County beat South Friday, they defeated Clay, 67-49.

A loss is a loss, fellas, 32 pt win over corbin and a win over ballard must not mean anything, CC is the #1 ranked team in the mountains by wymt, ranked inside the top 25 in every poll, and ahead of South in every poll but Les's poll, He was on the North bandwagon last year early i guess this year its south

Bandwagon. LOL. Nah, just went by who I thought was the better team. 😳