Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

“Hey Ken, why don’t you stop in the locker room for a beer after the game?”

Featured Replies

“The only reason I got the invitation to the locker room is they kicked the crap out of us,” Anderson says with his trademark humility. “I knew a lot of those guys and played in a couple of Pro Bowls with them. They closed off the sauna and they had a garbage can full of beer and I went in there and sat with (Terry) Bradshaw and some of those guys and we’ll leave it at that.”

 

No. 14 hopes Dalton has Steelers' number

  • Author

Fantastic Read!

 

And I wish Pro Football was a little more like this.

 

I think Beer in locker rooms after the game and some teams celebrating together (win or lose) is much better than the NFL getting into bed with legalized fantasy gambling. Not that I have a problem with the gambling because I don't, but a little more brotherhood would go a long way.

Fantastic Read!

 

And I wish Pro Football was a little more like this.

 

I think Beer in locker rooms after the game and some teams celebrating together (win or lose) is much better than the NFL getting into bed with legalized fantasy gambling. Not that I have a problem with the gambling because I don't, but a little more brotherhood would go a long way.

 

Johnny Manziel would have fit right in back in the 70's. He'd likely be pounding beers with Snake Stabler.

  • Author
Johnny Manziel would have fit right in back in the 70's. He'd likely be pounding beers with Snake Stabler.

 

Johnny probably would have been a legend (in the Pros) if he was born 50 years earlier.

Kenny Anderson is one of THE MOST underrated football players of all time IMO...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.