Trump supporter loses it

Much like Science Friction is with religion.

It is true I love talking about religion and even watching discussions about religion. I genuinely do. I probably watch several hours of TBN a week.

While I do find a lot of things about organized religion to be even more repulsive than Donald Trump. I do find the subject very fascinating. One doesn't have to be in love with the topic of a conversation to be fascinated with it. I find serial killers incredibly fascinating(I've read everything I could find about Bundy) and yet , at the same time, I find them and what they do mortifying and repulsive.

It is true I love talking about religion and even watching discussions about religion. I genuinely do. I probably watch several hours of TBN a week.

While I do find a lot of things about organized religion to be even more repulsive than Donald Trump. I do find the subject very fascinating. One doesn't have to be in love with the topic of a conversation to be fascinated with it. I find serial killers incredibly fascinating(I've read everything I could find about Bundy) and yet , at the same time, I find them and what they do mortifying and repulsive.

Just trying to lighten things up a little. We may disagree on just about everything but I will vehemently defend your right to your views.

Just trying to lighten things up a little. We may disagree on just about everything but I will vehemently defend your right to your views.

Thanks. As I've said before, there are a lot of wonderful, incredibly sincere Christians. I know many of them. I may not believe in all the things they do, but I believe in them.