Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 56 Lewis County 48

Featured Replies

Say what? So I don't have to wait until 2016 to see my tcats post a win this season?

 

Seriously though, congrats coach Howell and to the Tomcats. I know its early but this is a good win to build off of.

Say what? So I don't have to wait until 2016 to see my tcats post a win this season?

 

Seriously though, congrats coach Howell and to the Tomcats. I know its early but this is a good win to build off of.

 

I think Howell will have the Tomcats contending soon. Maybe not this year but he has a good young nucleus, especially with Robinson and the younger Villers.

I think Howell will have the Tomcats contending soon. Maybe not this year but he has a good young nucleus, especially with Robinson and the younger Villers.

 

He will do great at Ashland, imo. I don't expect him to do miracles and turn it all around in a year, but I certainly have faith that he can certainly right the ship.

Congrats to Coach Howell on his 1st, of what I hope is many, wins as Tomcat coach.

Contras to Coach Howell on the first of many wins. I'm a big proponent of playing with what you have. If you don't have the horses to run, don't. I think that is where Biggs failed some times. I'm all about playing in the 40's if need by. No need to try to score 80 if it's not there. They were down quite a bit in the 2nd half, good job of controlling the boards and taking care of the basketball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.