November 25, 201510 yr I won't disagree with that at all. I'm guessing someone just got cleared with the same/similar situation. Diallo just get cleared? No idea what his situation was but that is my random guess as to what this is about.
November 25, 201510 yr I won't disagree with that at all. I'm guessing someone just got cleared with the same/similar situation. Diallo just get cleared? No idea what his situation was but that is my random guess as to what this is about. Diallo did just get cleared, but they're not even remotely similar situations...
November 25, 201510 yr Diallo did just get cleared, but they're not even remotely similar situations... Did he? Good. I figured they probably didn't. Had no idea what his issue was.
November 25, 201510 yr Author J Diallo did just get cleared, but they're not even remotely similar situations... Yes they are. Extra Benefits. Diallo got 5 games Enes got lifetime ban.
November 25, 201510 yr Diallo's situation was relating to his high school and whether the course work he took met the requirements. Kanter's dealt with his status as an amateur due to his affiliation with a professional team and $ received from them. Now whether or not Kanter's ineligibility was warranted or not (I personally don't think it was), the two situations were not similar.
November 25, 201510 yr Author Diallo's situation was relating to his high school and whether the course work he took met the requirements. Kanter's dealt with his status as an amateur due to his affiliation with a professional team and $ received from them. Now whether or not Kanter's ineligibility was warranted or not (I personally don't think it was), the two situations were not similar. Wrong. You better go check your facts. Extra benefits per NCAA
November 25, 201510 yr I thought there was gonna be a link or something. Nope, just a weird post. You really expected substance? :lol2:
November 25, 201510 yr Author I thought there was gonna be a link or something. Nope, just a weird post. It's all over Twitter. You don't need me to do the hard work do you?
November 25, 201510 yr Author You really expected substance? :lol2: Did you get your facts straight yet? Ha Ha
November 25, 201510 yr From ESPN: Diallo arrived in the United States from Mali midway through his freshman season in 2012, and spent his last 3½ years at Our Savior New American, a private high school in Centereach, New York. In 2012, the NCAA placed Our Savior under review, which potentially could have nullified Diallo's core coursework. The NCAA, though, confirmed that Kansas provided new information earlier this month, including an independent review of that coursework. Based on the information provided, the NCAA concluded that Diallo received a limited amount of extra benefits and thus only would have to miss Kansas' first five games. So it does appear school work was the issue... Cheick Diallo cleared to play for Kansas Jayhawks
November 25, 201510 yr NCAA clears Kansas freshman Cheick Diablo to join Jayhawks Dec. 1 You do realize the "extra benefits" had to do with course work correct? Not money like Kanter. Get your facts straight.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.