Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4A Playoffs: Knox Central at Wayne County predictions

Knox Central at Wayne County 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Knox Central at Wayne County

    • Knox Central (8-4)
      54%
    • Wayne County (10-2)
      45%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cardinals beat Knox 35-24 at home on October 24th. Do you expect a similar result?

Game should be a barn burner. Expect it within a score the whole night. Tough schedule for Knox Central seems to being paying off. KC-28 WC-26

It's a different game this time. For some reason, Knox Central had decided to be a passing offense in the first game, but no longer. Still, it was anyone's game until KC started turning the ball over most notably a pick six that sealed it. Wayne Co. had an outstanding running back who did most of the damage that they lost to a collarbone injury against Rockcastle. It'll be tight but I expect Knox Central to come out on top 21-14.

Wayne Co. had an outstanding running back who did most of the damage that they lost to a collarbone injury against Rockcastle.

 

I probably should say that I've been told he is injured. I have no verification that he will not play. I would rather he did.

One thing that I have noticed about the Wayne Co. coach is that he is really good defensively at taking away what the opposing offense wants to do. With that being said, I would expect him to really crowd the line of scrimmage and bring a lot of run blitzes. Knox Central may have to go to the air again this week to pull out the win. If they can be somewhat effective in their passing game and at least break even on turnovers, I believe they move on to the semifinals.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.