3A Notebook - Elizabethtown, Central Make Second Round Statements

gchs_uk9

I'm not sure why, but Corbin seems to be disliked by all...

I know a Pastor who moved to this area a few years ago from Central KY tell me that it didn't take him long to figure out that everyone at every other area school hated Corbin sports teams. I talked to him recently and he brought it up again, and said that he still has not figured out why. He compared Corbin to Israel.

I like Corbin

I just want to see Bell vs. Belfry this year. Have a feeling Corbin will be in the Semi's the next two or three years.

I like Corbin

I just want to see Bell vs. Belfry this year. Have a feeling Corbin will be in the Semi's the next two or three years.

If Corbin is going to have a chance this week against Bell, they need a couple of players to get back to close to 100% healthy. If not, Corbin will struggle to score enough to win.

I wouldn't count Bell Co. out the next couple of years, especially with the way Middlesboro is struggling. I expect some movement between the Bell Co. schools.

If Corbin is going to have a chance this week against Bell, they need a couple of players to get back to close to 100% healthy. If not, Corbin will struggle to score enough to win.

I wouldn't count Bell Co. out the next couple of years, especially with the way Middlesboro is struggling. I expect some movement between the Bell Co. schools.

I didn't know they had anyone hurt.

I like Corbin

Yeah, me too. I have always liked Corbin and we have had some good games against them. But Bell/Belfry used to be a really good series and I would like to see that happen again too.

Corbin's mascot does look like Clifford the Big Red Dog, though.