Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do You Have a Favorite NFL Play That You Could Watch Again and Again ?

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm rather fond of this one as well. I soiled my pants after this one. For the first time I thought we were going to be world champions. I thought wrong...

 

For whatever reason the run Barry Sanders had vs New England is awesome. I'd attach the video but not sure how to do it.

Eli to Tyree, the helmet catch.

 

 

Eli to Manningham, one of the greatest throws I've ever seen in his second super bowl win.

 

 

Eli to Burress to win their first SB

 

Not a big Joe Buck fan, but love his call here. "Manning lobs it, Burress alone, touchdown New York!"

 

Of course, Odell Beckham Jrs unrealistic one handed catch...

 

While watching videos of plays folks are offering, I came across the following video of James Brooks highlights. At the end of the video there's some hard feelings from the Oilers and Joe Walter shows up to "lay the law", and hardly any of the Oilers retaliate on Big Joe. Oh yeah, there's colorful commentary about the broadcast by Joe at the end, be advised. Thought it was great.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzjg6UwF9fQ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.