Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner @ Campbell County

Featured Replies

CC Offensive Line has been solid late in the season. Forsee a high scoring game with it a who scores last scenario. It was the Padgett show last game, CC will need to contain his running and get some pressure on him. CC by 3

I don't think that the Camels have enough to beat the Cougars in this one, but I do think it may be closer than the first time around being at Campbell.

It would be a mistake for Conner to underestimate the Camels.

How is CC hosting a playoff game with 1 win?

 

I'm assuming the question is more rhetorical than fact seeking, but #2 in district hosts the #3 in matched district.

I'm assuming the question is more rhetorical than fact seeking, but #2 in district hosts the #3 in matched district.

 

No, actually I was being serious. I don't pay attention to 6A and assumed that all of 6A is in one district. But I just now saw that they are not. I did not realize that CC had finished 2nd.

CC Offensive Line has been solid late in the season. Forsee a high scoring game with it a who scores last scenario. It was the Padgett show last game, CC will need to contain his running and get some pressure on him. CC by 3

 

63 points last two games with more possible points left un-scored. The offense the Connor faced is not the current offense. Camels need to run Dowds and Plessinger all night, and burn clock. We can move the ball on them, need to take care of pigskin and points will be scored.

Defensively the Camels were hurt by big plays especially when rushing Padgett and allowing him to flush out. Need to have a controlled rush that collapses not one guy with more penetration than the rest. Defense also has too create one or two turnovers, big opportunity all season. Need to get off the field on third down, when we have them in a hole got to tackle in space.

I look for our return game to continue giving us good starting field position.

Camels by a nose! 28-21

 

Go Camels!

Conner continues to get better. Conner wins this one and moves on to the next round. #cougarpride

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.