Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A Playoff Predictions

Featured Replies

Not sure about the rest but having seen both SK and Scott Co I think SK wins if they meet.

No doubt as always the winner will come from the Louisville power bracket. Male, Trinity, X..... I'll have to say Trinity. It's the playoffs.

McCracken Co.

Male

Scott Co.

SK

 

Male

SK

 

Male

McCracken County vs Trinity

Simon Kenton vs Scott County

 

Trinity vs Simon Kenton

 

Trinity

 

Exactly my thoughts and another shutout of the 'Neers.

Exactly my thoughts and another shutout of the 'Neers.

That may be the matchup but the SK offense will not, and I mean NOT, get shutout. The Pioneers may not win but their offense is high powered and multi-dimensional. They won't get blanked.

Exactly my thoughts and another shutout of the 'Neers.

 

I doubt SK would get shut out this year though I would expect Trinity to win by 21+.

 

Chuckle, of course we'd have to get by Male first and that game will be an all out war.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.