Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray 2015-16

Featured Replies

Basketball season for 2015/2016 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Murray? Remember, please be constructive.

Hello to all, I'm new to the board and enjoy all the talk even though there is not a lot of attention for the first region. The Lady Tigers have pretty high expectations this year. We've been really close the last several to breaking through. Had a nice run last year in the All A, but lost to Graves in the big regional tourney. I think the Cats Pause has Murray picked to win the first. A lot of that has to do with Graves, Paducah, and Marshall losing heavily to graduation last year. We're coming up to Lexington for the Traditions Bank tourney and have Fern Creek in the opening game. Not sure after that but look forward to some good test that week. There's not a lot of first region all a compition so I think I can pencil us in for Frankfort. As for other first region teams Marshall is always at or near the top and I think maybe McCracken may be getting close to finally having a contender. Girls hoops is really the only sport they haven't dominated since consolidation.

  • Author
Hello to all, I'm new to the board and enjoy all the talk even though there is not a lot of attention for the first region. The Lady Tigers have pretty high expectations this year. We've been really close the last several to breaking through. Had a nice run last year in the All A, but lost to Graves in the big regional tourney. I think the Cats Pause has Murray picked to win the first. A lot of that has to do with Graves, Paducah, and Marshall losing heavily to graduation last year. We're coming up to Lexington for the Traditions Bank tourney and have Fern Creek in the opening game. Not sure after that but look forward to some good test that week. There's not a lot of first region all a compition so I think I can pencil us in for Frankfort. As for other first region teams Marshall is always at or near the top and I think maybe McCracken may be getting close to finally having a contender. Girls hoops is really the only sport they haven't dominated since consolidation.

 

Glad to have you here!

Really think this is the year Murray's talent comes together & they make it to State. Could blame youth for them not getting there last year, this year they should be in the driver's seat in the 1st Region. A top 5-8 team in the state IMO.

Big favorites in the ALL A.

Favorite in the overall Region as well.

Murray has a fine team.. I expect thenm to be a solid contender in the first region. The folks in Lexington will see first hand how talented this team is. I also think they have top ten in the state potential.

Agree with most of what has been said. It is Murray region to lose.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.