Madison Southern @ Madison Central 10-30-15

BIG_BALLIN

Who wins?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Madison Southern
    • Madison Central

I think the biggest thing is that can Southern beat Central post Damien Harris. Harris himself dismantled Central and lead the Eagles to two straight wins over the Indians. This year looks to be the best game of the series. Central holds an all-time record of 3-2 in this on again off again series. Both teams come into this game off wins versus GRC and Anderson Co. respectively, and both are looking to head to the playoffs with a bit of steam. I watched Madison Central against Bryan Station and the Indians look soft up front but have very good skill kids. On the flip side Madison Southern isn't huge up front, but are very strong and very quick on the interior line. I think this game will come down to a few big plays in which Central has the edge with speed even though Southern does have some speed of their own. Coach Scenters team has been a little disappointing this year and seems not to be very strong but I think they win because of the offensive fire power. Madison Southern does have speed but their defense has been stellar the last few weeks. This should be a fun game and really a coin flip game. I do think Madison Central wins but DO NOT be shocked if the well coached Eagles come out on top.