Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 3 Bishop Brossart 0

Featured Replies

Rematch is inevitable for the region crown. The Stangs will show up for this game.

  • Author

I'm sorry if my post struck a chord with Brossart fans. I know what was said to me and complimented those parents for their class. Names are not allowed in this forum and would only subject those BB parents to all kinds of abuse from other BB parents anyway. Although I only knew 1 of the 4 that spoke to me, suffice to say, I can safely assume that none of the BB fans that have commented here spoke to me after the game.

You're right it's not funny how big that plank is getting...really should get that looked at. Or better yet don't and continue to make yourself look like a putts!

I really do not find any humor in it. For the most part I don't have any problem with parents trash talking parents and student sections giving one another a hard time. I was just stating what I witnessed from the parents of one team to the players and coaches of another. I don't want to comment on your allegations from the first game. My guess is its hearsay and you did not hear first hand what was actually said and by who and how the situation might have been handled. I will say again that that CC deserved and did win that game. They played the better game just wish some adults wouldn't ruin what could be a really good environment for the kids to play in.

 

Incongruent statement. If for the most part you can tolerate parents trash talking, then how can you fault parents that "ruin" the "environment" for the kids ?

 

Yes, this in-house rivalry of A-Town pits kids and parents who have known each other for years against each other, in all sports.

 

As a reminder, the KHSAA expects sportsmanship from players, coaches and fans....rarely do we see that the fans often bring out the worst competitors. The kids just want to play and win, parents on both sides should not be trash talking each other....just doesn't sit well.

I think I'm just a dreamer sometimes hoping to contain the problem that will never be solved.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.