Northern Kentucky Senior All Star Volleyball Game

cvb

I would assume in the transition of coaches, someone dropped the ball in

getting a nominations in........

Then their AD should have seen that they had representatives at the All-Star Game. The athletic leadership at NDA continues to puzzle me.. but hey, who really cares..

Then their AD should have seen that they had representatives at the All-Star Game. The athletic leadership at NDA continues to puzzle me..

Its a concern to many.

but hey, who really cares..

I do.

That's a real dagger to the girls. Prolly Hock and Berke from NDA if they were in. Hock got a ride to Gtown for volleyball.

If I am not mistaken, they are both going to G-town college.

Although it was great to see the schools with players present, it would be nice to have players participate from the top schools as well. There were many schools that did not have any players present. It was a great game for those that attended, but it would be nice to have representation from all schools.

Although it was great to see the schools with players present, it would be nice to have players participate from the top schools as well. There were many schools that did not have any players present. It was a great game for those that attended, but it would be nice to have representation from all schools.

NDA had no nominees as stated above.

St. Henry had 2 nominees that did not even show up....