Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

District 35 schedule

Featured Replies

october 11. Covington Latin plays Holmes at Holmes. Times TBA

 

October 13. Beechwood plays Holy Cross at HC.....5:15

 

October 13. Latin/Holmes winner plays CovCath at CovCath....5:15

 

October 15. winners play for finals at CovCath. 5:15

Holmes will shock the world. I'm calling it right now: a district title for Holmes! Just kidding. You'd think Cov Cath would play in a tougher district. Sheesh.

CovCath should not be in this district.. If CovCath was redistricted this district tournament would actually be quite interesting but it's the same thing every year "CCH V HC in the finals" but beechwood may shock HC in the tournament.

Hey soccer fans, Cov Cath doesn't choose which district to play in. By the way, it is not such an easy road come hoops time.

Hey soccer fans, Cov Cath doesn't choose which district to play in. By the way, it is not such an easy road come hoops time.

 

This is a soccer thread... what is this "hoops" thing that you speak of... I only know of one true hoops.

Don't forget Clyde's recent ventures, we may have reached the pinnacle.

Don't forget Clyde's recent ventures, we may have reached the pinnacle.

 

I am claiming soccer success if TAC is monitoring our airways

 

Don't get too excited girls, I love a good cat fight so I peek into these threads fairly often.

Don't forget Clyde's recent ventures, we may have reached the pinnacle.

 

Speaking of Clyde, did he make it to the Conner/CCH match last night?

CovCath should not be in this district.. If CovCath was redistricted this district tournament would actually be quite interesting but it's the same thing every year "CCH V HC in the finals" but beechwood may shock HC in the tournament.

 

I would not expect Beechwood to beat HC this year. HC has several of their players back that were out from injury mid season and just recently beat Beechwood 6 or 7 - 0. On a side note, I would not be surprised to see Holmes or Beechwood advance to the regionals as early as next year since HC will be losing 5 or 6 key players to graduation after this year.

  • Author
Speaking of Clyde, did he make it to the Conner/CCH match last night?

 

I believe I did see Clyde. He was disguised as the ball boy working very hard on the fans side.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.