Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 49 George Rogers Clark 10

Featured Replies

Congratulations to Ryle.

 

I am very concerned with GRC's defense if we are giving up 435 yards on the ground. Defense was supposed to be our strength this year.

 

Just from an outsider, I think the problem is not enough depth, so any injuries can hurt. I would also say the crazy none district schedule doesn't help at all. I believe you have a good staff, it will take time to get things rebuilt. More kids and not so tough a schedule will help.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Just from an outsider, I think the problem is not enough depth, so any injuries can hurt. I would also say the crazy none district schedule doesn't help at all. I believe you have a good staff, it will take time to get things rebuilt. More kids and not so tough a schedule will help.

 

 

Agree!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.