October 19, 201510 yr Was driving back from Cleveland so I didn't see it on tv however listened to The game in Sirius xm on the way back and even Lap said it was an incomplete pass. Again stupid rule. One more thing. Lanham is the absolute worst color man in the world. He won't shut up a and if I had to hear "time to put on your big boy pads" one more time I would have crapped my pants. He is god awful. If I ever have to listen to the bengals broadcast team on Sirius again shoot me. Who is Lanham , you should have listened to Dave Lapham ,he does a great job
October 19, 201510 yr Who is Lanham , you should have listened to Dave Lapham ,he does a great job He is the absolute worst color analyst ever.
October 19, 201510 yr Who is Lanham , you should have listened to Dave Lapham ,he does a great job Dave Lapham is horrible. You can't figure out what the hell is going on during the games because while Hoard (who does an outstanding job) is trying to explain the play, you have that clown fan-girling like a 13 year old at a Justin Beiber concert. He just screams uncontrollably like an idiot all broadcast long.
October 19, 201510 yr Never have listened to Lanham is he on the Buffalo broadcast ? It's Lapham and no, he does Bengals broadcasts and he is the absolute worst.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.