Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gas 1.89 in St Pete today

Featured Replies

Unless held at gunpoint id never go to that place, they're always 20-50 cents higher than most of NKY.

 

I hear ya, I was on E so I got $15 and will go elsewhere.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the stations near Dixie High School fuel bottomed out around $2.29 last week. Back up to $2.49 now. No chance it drops below $2.00 in NKY anytime soon.

I filled up the Buick before flying up to Cincinnati last week and paid $1.90.

 

Before going to Noblesville, yesterday, we filled up at Murphy's in Fairfield, using my Aunt's Walmart card, and paid $2.10.

 

I believe it was $1.79 yesterday in Chattanooga.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.