Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell / Leslie Predictions?

Featured Replies

I'm going to take Powell in this one, Morgan pitched tonight against Lee, so they'll have to give the ball to there #2...Powell has been hitting lasers all over the place lately and looked sharp in the field, and they also have the given home field advantage, looks like its going to be a good one, I'm looking forward to this one, should be a great Final...Powell 7 Leslie 4

I'm taking Powell by 2

I'll take Leslie. Leslie still has pitching left and has been playing great defense during the tourney, plus they are a dangerous hitting team.

Leslie will win. This team is focused and they have they're eyes set on the prize and they are going to take it tomorrow night.

I'll take Powell with Corey Benningfiled on the mound for the Pirates.

Powell finds a way to win. I like the Pirates in about a 7-5 games. Will be a good one either way.

I'll take Powell with Corey Benningfiled on the mound for the Pirates.

Is that the ace?

Leslie by 2 runs.

This game started at 5:00. It should be over by now. Does anyone know how it turned out?

  • Author

Powell 5 Leslie 4...Great game, won in the 7th inning with two outs!

Powell finds a way to win. I like the Pirates in about a 7-5 games. Will be a good one either way.

 

u called it pirates win in the 7th inning with two outs and no one on...rough game for the pirates untill the last inning one of the greatest games i have ever seen congrates pirates:dancingpa

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.