Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 5 Dixie Heights 0

Featured Replies

Nate Hoffman 2

Colin Stuntebeck 2

Kareem El Gussain shot results in a Dixie OG

I couldn't stay for the varsity game. As a Dixie booster, I have to say the Ryle JV certainly knew how to play to feet and hit the through balls. They will clearly have the reserves to reload next year for any graduating seniors.:isurrender:

Good observation wideright, I think you would actually be safe in saying this for the next two years.

I couldn't stay for the varsity game. As a Dixie booster, I have to say the Ryle JV certainly knew how to play to feet and hit the through balls. They will clearly have the reserves to reload next year for any graduating seniors.:isurrender:

 

Just wait. They are going to be in the discussion for at least 3 more years. Yamoto, an 8th grader at Grey, will join that group and is an engine in the midfield. His deep angled passes are unreal.

Soccer pipeline at Ryle is always solid.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.