Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Latin

Featured Replies

Sir that is interesting but would take time and maybe more brain power than I have. Using your previous formula though may shed some light for the masses. It would be good if there was a way to incorporate the strength of schedule from the Ohio teams. I just went with what Maher had as strength of schedule.

Formula is player = points x avg. Maher opp =Maher weighted points. This is from A previous post by Sir. I did the top 8 scorers. Forgive me if I missed someone. Not intended.

A Snow- 50 x 6.18=309

D Sanders- 39x 7.10=276

J Litzler- 38x7.16= 272

B Day- 28x 7.16=200

D Morgan- 44x 4.23= 186

C Wend- 67x 2.12= 142

Z Leffler- 45x -1.3= ? I'll make this 45 for easy math purposes.

 

I think you could possibly flip Sanders and Litzler depending on how strength of schedule worked out with the Ohio schools. It's close either way.

In my haste to get out the door I missed one.

Lilies- 33x 4.12= 135. Sorry

  • Author

Looks like another hard fought game for Latin but they came up just short.

 

1-0 loss to Gallitan......

 

Hang in there CL and keep fighting.....it will come . We are all pulling for you.

There's still hope for a W. They have a rematch with Gallatin and then a game with Owen County who just got by Gallatin in PKs. Keep battling boys.

From Covington Latin School's Facebook account today:

 

Covington Latin.jpg

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

... and instead of the "we believe" cheer, the student section can break into the following refrain after the other team scores:

 

"That's alright, that's OK;

You'll be working for us someday"

Edited by Sir!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.