Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Country singer David Allen Coe pleads guilty to income tax charge

Featured Replies

I saw him perform a few years back and during his show he covered a rap song, Snoop's Gin n Juice, if I remember correctly. Over half the audience got angry and left, I assumming due to racism.
Possibly.............but not every dislike is due to racism. BIG difference between "close minded" and racism. Most metal fans would leave a show if Slayer started covering George Jones.

He did a song with Hank 3 pretty recently.

I saw him perform a few years back and during his show he covered a rap song, Snoop's Gin n Juice, if I remember correctly. Over half the audience got angry and left, I assumming due to racism.

 

Or it sounded horrible.

DAC likes to get paid in cash...for obvious reasons. The bigger questions: will they lock up DAC before Al Sharpton and who owes the IRS more money ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.