Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015-2016 Trinity

Featured Replies

I just don't get the Trinity under achieved because Raymond could not handle physical play from smaller guys. Almost everyone he played in HS was much smaller than him. He played well against physical players in games during Elite Spring/Summer ball and now at U of L that obviously matched up in size with him. But why would smaller guys who got physical be a difference and not guys his same size? Seems odd to me, but I am not arguing that may be the case.

I saw Trinity play in the COP in Ft Myers and after hearing all of the hoopla about how many D1 guys they had etc... I felt like Coach Szabo did a great job keeping them in games against those extremely talented teams as Trinity was no where near as talented as those teams. I know they were talented comparitively in Ky. but those were games to me Spalding should have really took over but that didn't happen. I am glad UL got him as I am a huge Pitino fan and his ceiling is very high but like many who star in AAU they take longer against hs and obviously college competition to flourish where there is better defense and much more game planning to slow the oppositions best player or players. After watching Ballard online around Christmas I wasn't at all suprised that they ended up in the sweet 16 as they were MUCH more athletic than Trinity and outside of Spalding at least as talented if not more talented. Just my 2 cents.

  • Author
I saw Trinity play in the COP in Ft Myers and after hearing all of the hoopla about how many D1 guys they had etc... I felt like Coach Szabo did a great job keeping them in games against those extremely talented teams as Trinity was no where near as talented as those teams. I know they were talented comparitively in Ky. but those were games to me Spalding should have really took over but that didn't happen. I am glad UL got him as I am a huge Pitino fan and his ceiling is very high but like many who star in AAU they take longer against hs and obviously college competition to flourish where there is better defense and much more game planning to slow the oppositions best player or players. After watching Ballard online around Christmas I wasn't at all suprised that they ended up in the sweet 16 as they were MUCH more athletic than Trinity and outside of Spalding at least as talented if not more talented. Just my 2 cents.

 

I feel the same way! Can not wait until the season starts

Let me start by saying Trinity is a great school excellent education great alumni. If you watched trinity at all last year you know that the offense they ran was not a good one for big Ray Spaulding. The last game loss against Ballard big Ray only had 6 touches the whole game. Trinity was out coached that game as coaching staff should have made sure that the offense went through big Ray everytime. It's hard as a teenager to step up when you are being told to run certain plays. The whole year trinity went through the Daniel Ramsey kid. No knock against that kid at all he was a hell of a player that showed up every game. Trinity settled for jump shots the whole year and with pressure from alumni on who to play caught up with them.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 13

...

 

Trinity and CovCath play again this year?

December 5 at Covington Catholic

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.