Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Codified Into Law

Featured Replies

Anyone want to venture a guess about how long do you think it would have taken the most recent Supreme Court decision to have been "codified into law" just in KY?

The lethal injection case?

  • Author
The lethal injection case?

 

I guess I should have been more clear. :D

I guess I should have been more clear. :D

 

I was just reading that one the other day. I was genuinely confused. It was the last major case of the summer's session.

 

If you meant Obergefell... I think Guru's suggestion is probably pretty close. There were enough interests to keep it from happening here for a while even though there are several parts of the state where it could have gotten serious traction. Don't think those few spots would carry it over the 50 percent threshold for some time.

  • Author
I was just reading that one the other day. I was genuinely confused. It was the last major case of the summer's session.

 

If you meant Obergefell... I think Guru's suggestion is probably pretty close. There were enough interests to keep it from happening here for a while even though there are several parts of the state where it could have gotten serious traction. Don't think those few spots would carry it over the 50 percent threshold for some time.

 

 

Yes Obergefell. I don't know if it would take 20 years, but it would take a long long time.

I think 20 years would be a good starting point. It would have been a huge issue between the urban population centers and the rural areas. I'm assuming there would be a handful of counties that would have carried it, if it came to a vote again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.