Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Could This SC Officer Be Found "Not Guilty?"

Featured Replies

Well, he said the magic words. So that will at least delay things.

  • Author
Well, he said the magic words. So that will at least delay things.

 

This will be an interesting case to see how much latitude "I felt threatened" is given.

How the hell does one feel threatened by someone running away from them?

 

Dude is a murderer, end of story.

I think he'd have a chance if the guy had turned to come back and ran toward him.

 

His argument about the victim possibly grabbing his gun during the struggle would then be something to consider. But IMO, they aren't anymore because the guy is running away.

 

I very seriously doubt this argument will work.

  • Author

A judge denied bail today to the officer.

I think he'd have a chance if the guy had turned to come back and ran toward him.

 

His argument about the victim possibly grabbing his gun during the struggle would then be something to consider. But IMO, they aren't anymore because the guy is running away.

 

I very seriously doubt this argument will work.

 

I'd even go so far as saying he'd have a chance if the guy had just turned around.

 

And I seriously hope this argument doesn't work. Haven't they already ruled (somewhere) that shooting someone running away from you isn't a valid argument for self-defense when defending your home?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.