Bluegrasspreps' Class 2A Rankings 8-30-15

Ram

I wouldn't expect anything less from NCC.

This isn't like last year where they made the 2A Finals due to how weak the East was. They are getting closer and closer to being a legitmate threat. Last year, they could have played De Sales, CAL or Murray 10 times each and maybe got 1 or 2 wins vs. Murray. This year is completely different from what I see.

And yes, I got all of that from watching a 35 pt. loss.

gchs

I think you are right about East. They have a new coach and not much depth there. It will be long season for east however, my question was the fact that Monroe lost big to BG and only dropped from 9 to 10 last week and this week they took care of East by as much as people thought they would yet they still dropped out of the rankings.

NCC is not a surprise. Even if they start the season 1-4 or 0-5 I expect them to be in Bowling Green

That is b/c the East is not good. What I am saying is that this has the makings of a team that will be able to compete in the Finals this year for the title. This takes into account the ceiling I see this team having. They still have to reach that ceiling.