Owensboro 36 Madisonville-North Hopkins 0

Owensboro dominates. What a fast defense. Mville couldn't move the ball at a All. I saw 3 or 4 -first downs. 1 was against backups and 2 were fake punts. OHSin the backfield all game. Alot of new plays for Ohs. OHS just dominates the trenches so strong. Barrett gross walker great plays. Several huge hits. If you play OHS you had better bring it.

Their Defense dominate,Offense has a long way to go,has to be a record amount of holding penalties.This should have been a running clock, they better get it together before BG and some of the other top teams.

Madisonville is in a rebuilding stage but a big line and big QB. Tavian Board had a couple monster hits...Greer was his normal "all-state" Defensive Line self. Gardner and Crowe with great speed, and Matt Bartimus with nice plays in the secondary.

I Agree DDevil it should have been about 3 more scores. I love the play calling though. More reps needed in the passing game and they'll get there. Several nice plays called back with penalties. Walker with a great one handed catch.

First time seeing the Owensboro Red Devils tonight and I was pretty impressed considering the changes within the program. I thght the defense was stout in the front 7. Although I do have to say, IMO, Madisonvilles offense wasn't very good. The Maroons skill kids were nowhere near what they've been the last 5-6 years. On a positive note for Madisonville their defense wasn't just terrible. They had some pretty big physical kids along their D-line. Anyway Owensboro's offense was solid. I like the offense and the things they're trying to do. The QB Gross is going to get better the more he plays. (He looked great tonight.) And the RB's are a really nice tandem. Owensboro probably needs to develope a little more of a down field passing game to loosen up the "D" thgh. 95% of the passes were screens or passes to the flats. Oh and it is of the utmost importance Owensboro improve's their kicking game. That could be the difference in a win & a loss in a close game. There was a missed XP,a blocked FG,& a missed FG that hit the goal post. Overall it was a pretty good showing for the Red Devils thgh and I'm looking fwd to the upcoming games.