Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grizz, Joeckel stinks

Featured Replies

He's gonna get Bortles destroyed.

  • Author

Really, watching this game vs Lions, there aren't many other ways you can get beat. He's shown them all. Bull rush, swim, dip, spin. Just awful.

Both Tackles from that draft have busted.

Just seen this sorry :lol2:. Anyways, yes, he's freaking garbage. It's terrifying me so much. Bortles looks so much better this year and looks likes a franchise QB. Problem is that his blindside is going to get him killed.

Good news is that Bortles is Big Ben sized. Last year he got taken down 55 times. He looked really good last night though which makes me feel good.

Both Tackles from that draft have busted.

 

It's not the tackles but that entire draft was flat out awful.

  • Author

I agree on Bortles. I really like that kid. He's gonna be the next generation of elite QB. He's fun to watch

I agree on Bortles. I really like that kid. He's gonna be the next generation of elite QB. He's fun to watch

 

Everyone always pointed out his awful season to me from last year and it's unfair. He was meant to sit all year. Aaron Rodgers wouldnt have had success on that team from last year. Not this year but I think next year Bortles vs Luck is going to be a game to pay attention too. I'm tired of seeing the Colts dominate the division.

It's not the tackles but that entire draft was flat out awful.

 

It really, really was. One of the worst top 10s I can recall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.