Raceland 47 Lewis County 12 (Scrimmage)

oldrambler

47-12 was the last score I heard on this one. Both JV teams were playing after the first / varsity and Raceland was up 6-0 in that one, last report.

Hopefully someone can post ho stood out, if anyone in this one and if there were any injuries from either team.

Good Luck to the Lions in your opener next week.

I believe the TD's scored for Lewis was a Gage Yates kickoff return and an Austin Evans rushing TD. Good job by the Rams. I was unable to attend this one but I will be watching it on HUDL as soon as it is posted. Good luck this season Rams!

What is the Lewis County team hudl page number? Do you have to have a coach give you a user name and password to watch?

Yes coach has to have your email and put you on some kind of list where when you login the team page is up and available for viewing. I'm not 100% sure how it works. My younger brother is on the team so I just use his information.

Yes coach has to have your email and put you on some kind of list where when you login the team page is up and available for viewing. I'm not 100% sure how it works. My younger brother is on the team so I just use his information.

I figured that was how it worked because all I can view is highlights for Russell or whoevers page I go to.