Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic/Holmes updates

Featured Replies

NewCath 15

Holmes 0

 

Halftime

 

Henschen nice 20+ yd td pass

Smith 20+ yd td run

Ryan Hans 40 yd fg.......very nice!

 

Maleek Lawrence has been in the Holmes backfield on the snap like he knew the play.

 

Kurtis Sutkamp all over the field chasing down ball carrier.

 

Those are the players I recognize.

  • Author

Looks like Ryan Hans has been working on his kicking game, hitting a couple from 45-50 yards with enough to spare during halftime warm-ups.

I need a pocket roster!

 

Is that a roster in your pocket. ..

  • Author

Just hit a 55 yarder!

 

I understand during a game is different, but nice to see he has the range.

  • Author

Henschen to Griffin McHugh as been very nice.

 

Jake Smith another td run, about 10 yds. Mishandled xpt.

 

21-0 NewCath 3rd quarter.

FWIW I really like Lawrence a lot.

 

He reminds me of a smaller Ray Horton from Belfry,

 

That is saying something.

  • Author

Left at the end of 3rd 21-0 NewCath

 

I believe all JV in the 4th

  • Author
See me next game Lawnboy, I'll have you a roster

 

I was going to ask you tonight for one, but didn't get around to it.

Lol, didn't have any tonight, was waiting for coach to finalize them. We added a couple of boys since Meet The Breds, but I'll have them done in time for the Scott game.

Did Hans give up soccer? I'm glad to see he has progressed, great kid, great teammate.

Jacob Smith had 3 tds.

Was very impressed with the team as a whole. More options in the backfield which is always refreshing, the defense played hard all night flying to the ball. Lawrence is just an absolute beast, giving the qb fits all night. Qb scrambled more and found open guys. McHugh played great all night snatching just about everything thrown to him. As I said, correct me if I'm wrong but the team as a whole did a great job last night.

Obviously this is a one sided discussion for NCC fans, that's ok. How did Holmes look?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.